Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SHARING GOD’S WORD and SEEING PATIENTS (my husband at work)

For these I am thankful (#12)....
Ease-dropping on my husband


Each morning before Jeff sees patients he shares a bible story with the waiting crowd.  I love to ease-drop.  I can’t help it.  I absolutely LOVE hearing my husband teach God’s word (especially in Guarani).  Usually I am finishing my quiet time when he begins his story on just the other side of the window. I am amazed at his boldness in teaching stories that contradict their beliefs and flies in the face of this culture.  It never ceases to amaze me how confident he seems to be in this language; moving swiftly between Spanish and Guarani.  God has given him revelations and insights about the texts and the ability to craft a story.         

No comments: