Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JOSHUA'S FAVORITE TOOTH

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Joshua’s tooth has been on the verge of falling out for a week now. I got tired of seeing it hanging vertically out of his mouth that I insisted Jeff (I don’t do teeth) pull it out. Jeff grabbed the tooth and yanked it out. Joshua then proceeded to scream for the next 5 minutes. Once he calmed down we asked, “Did it really hurt that much?” Joshua replied, “No. But it has always been my favorite tooth and I wanted to keep it in.”

The tooth fairy visited Joshua that night. Because she didn’t have any small bills, she had to empty her change purse and put 2 dozen coins in a zip-lock under the pillow. The following morning Ryan woke up first and immediately announced his presence to me by saying, “I checked and there’s nothing under Joshua’s pillow!” About 30 minutes later Ginny woke up and entered the kitchen announcing, “I checked and there’s nothing under Joshua’s pillow!” About 15 minutes later Joshua shows up with all his change. Ryan and Ginny immediately quizzed him about where he found it. Joshua replied, “I found it in the middle of the night and held on to it so you wouldn’t steal it in the morning.”

Second tooth (and his favorite tooth) lost

1 comment:

houghslife (how's life?) said...

That's funny Amy! Eli has his first tooth already, I can't believe it!