Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ACTIVE KIDS

February 19, 2010

We do have active children; however….thank goodness these “accidents” were staged.



Ryan and Ginny were asked to be a part of a TV commercial for Doctors Express, the urgent care clinic where Jeff works. Ryan had to slide into first base and “sprain” his ankle. Ginny had to “run into a bush” on her bike and “sprain” her wrist. Both times the Good Doctor (Jeff) had to run to scene of the accident and assess the situation. Next, the kids were seen separately walking out of the clinic with their “parents” (Ginny’s “parents” were her grandpa and the office owner and Ryan had me as his mom). The kids did pretty well and enjoyed their debut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!! I hope you have a copy that we can see! That's great!! Made me laugh (haven't done too much of that recently!)!
love ya!
Lauren

Alexis said...

Too funny! I hope they both remember me when they are famous superstars! Love ya!