Thursday, April 1, 2010

BABY BELLY (22 weeks)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Overnight, it seems, my belly has just erupted! I can barely fit into any of my regular clothes and just today I forced myself to stand on a scale…I’ve gained 15 pounds already! I wasn’t this big this soon with Micah or Tyler…I checked….I was 29 weeks when I had gained 15lbs during Micah’s pregnancy and 32 weeks when I was 15lbs during Tyler’s. YIKES! I know you’re supposed to gain weight while pregnant, but at this rate, I won’t be able to fit on the airplane going back to Paraguay!

Last night I FINALLY felt the baby move! I love that feeling! Jeff was able to feel the baby move too. Jeff was also able to hear the heartbeat with the stethoscope. It was strong and loud.

A couple more weeks and we’ll have our first sonogram and find out if it is a boy or girl, a healthy baby, or twins (that would be one way to explain the weight gain…..McDonalds hamburgers might be the other explanation!). I can’t wait to see the little one!


22 weeks, 4 days

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Yeah! I love to hear the heartbeat and feel the baby moving ... sooo fun! Love you, Amy!

akl31 said...

YAY!

I really have nothing to comment, just that I'm really excited for you!

BABY!!

Liz Crittenden said...

Looks like Josh is the one expecting twins!
We will be home all weekend. Hosting a BIG egg hunt tomorrow, but should be available in the evening if you want to talk.
Miss ya'll!
Blessings!

Karyn Hatch said...

You look beautiful, Amy!

Jenifer Davidson said...

I was going to say twins!!! Keep me posted!!! You are always so cute and small (even if you have gained 15 pounds) pregnant! Miss you!

Naomi said...

You look great! Like a real pro! Josh needs to work on his look! Ha! Luv ya!