Thursday, December 23, 2010

JULIA at 4 MONTHS OLD!

4 MONTHS OLD
December 5, 2010 (this post is way late....sorry)

Look at all the things that I can do now that I'm 4 months old:

I can go on picnics.


I can read books.


I can play the game boy with Joshua.


I can help Ginny with her harp lesson.


I can do my exercises.


Best of all though, I can just lay around and be cute!




THUMB SUCKER?

During the 1 ½ hours at bible study, you were passed to 9 different people....and you made not one peep! When you finally made your way back to my lap Micah said, “Welcome back Julia. I missed you.”

Micah still loves to get right in your face and talk to you. You are the first thing he does in the morning....he greets you and lies next to you in the crib. If you begin to cry, he offers you his thumb which you like to suck on.

1 comment:

Jenifer Davidson said...

cant believe she is 4 months already. What a joy it is to have a baby in the home again : ). Merry Christmas!