Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

January 2. 2010

We spent New Years with my 3 best friends and their families in Denison. We started the afternoon with Taco Bueno (we're very sophisticated) and then the kids played for several hours at Jump Land (blow up slides and trampolines, games and a huge play set). That evening after dinner we played games and rung in the New Year. Man, I haven’t laughed that hard and for that long in awhile!

While the guys were playing Mind Trap, Ryan’s exact scenario came up. See if you can figure it out.

The day before yesterday Ryan was 9 years old and next year he will turn 12. How can this be?

Does this get you thinking? If you really want the answer e-mail me and I’ll explain the rational. It’s pretty cool.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have math issues? ;-)

Naomi said...

It was so fun ringing in the New Year with you all! I cherish our friendship. Next time we should get a picture of all the kids. I totally forgot!

Jenifer Davidson said...

you need to just blog the answer since everyone who reads this will want to know. i think it has to do with new years eve the timing leap year and so on...so PLEASE blog or email so I can sleep tonight LOL!