Tuesday, August 3, 2010

STILL WAITING!

Sunday, August 1, 2010
40 weeks

Well, August 1st – Julia's due date – is here and I am feeling too good to be going into labor and giving birth today…ug! I’m wondering why all my babies want to pass their due date by a couple days! Tyler summed all our feelings last night when he said, “I am sooooo tired of waiting for baby Julia to come! Will she ever get here?” And then Micah added, “I think she is playing hide and go seek.” We are all anxiously (not patiently) awaiting! Yesterday Micah randomly lifted up my shirt to expose my big belly and yelled, “Come out baby Juli-la!” The kids have still been thanking God each night for flipping baby Julia over and that mommy doesn’t have to have surgery. Then they pray that Julia would come out that very night. All I know is that she has to come out sometime....right?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Amy, I'm a friend of Abbie Griffith, and have seen your name on the side of her blog before. Tonight you are on my heart, and I'm praying for you. After reading your latest entry, I now am praying much more specifically for you and Julia.

Abbie said...

Praying for you Wask!!!