Sunday, January 9, 2011

ODDS and ENDS

 







We got our first crop of green beans...yum! We also grew cucumbers and pickled them. They were all gone in one setting...compliments to the chef, I guess.


Jeff’s high tech autoclave/pressure cooker to sterilize his instruments....right alongside our breakfast.
What a look – rain coat, bather suit and cowboy boots! Actually, for the last 3 months he hasn’t gone anywhere without his rain boots on....expect tonight when it actually rained...then he only wanted his cowboy boots. Kids!

This is what I see looking out from my kitchen sink. Love it.

Ginny’s harp teacher came yesterday to re-varnish our wooden doors and window sills. It was a good thing Jeff went to check his progress when he did because he had painted the back door red!!! We still can't figure out why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the view from your kitchen! It looks like a painting! Wish I could see it in person! love y'all, Lauren