Saturday, July 20, 2013

HIGH HUMIDITY

It is so humid in our house that Tyler’s paper mache science fair project hasn’t been able to dry even with a hair dryer on it for hours.  On day #2 it was moldy.
 
It is so humid in our house that all the doors and door frames in our house are warped and won’t close or lock without major effort.
 
It is so humid in our house that I can write my name in the dew on the table as I eat my cereal in the morning.
 
It is so humid in our house that I’ve changed the baby thinking he had wet through his clothes, only to discover a completely dry diaper.  The outer layer was just wet due to moisture in the air.    
 
It’s been so humid in our house that just after a week of putting on the roof to the new addition, the ceiling was growing mold (so thankful for my husband who spent an entire day scrubbing, bleaching, lysoling and varnishing the ceiling - again).
 
It is so humid in our house that our cement floors throughout the house glisten with dew all day long causing many a kid to slip and slide across the slick floors.
 

1 comment:

Abbie said...

And that's in the winter time! Crazy!