Sunday, October 18, 2009

CEDARVILLE, OHIO

Friday, October 9, 2009

Yesterday at 5:00 we arrived at Cedarville University (Ohio) and were welcomed by our 2009 T.I.M.E* students. We ate dinner in the cafeteria with them and then Jeff spoke to about 30 pre-med Cedarville students and Wright State medical students. Jeff and I love talking with students about missions. At 8:30 we went to Melissa’s house (she organized the US side of the TIME trip) and continued to hang out, talking and laughing about Paraguay. One of the students form the 2008 group was able to join us too.

*if you don’t know what T.I.M.E (Training in Medical Evangelism) is, check out the icon in the right column of the blog toward the bottom.

Today we are heading to Indiana via McDonalds to meet a friend of Andy Bowen (our Guarani teacher in Paraguay) who is a medical student interested in medical missions in Paraguay.







1 comment:

Krissy said...

You met my brother in Cedarville! That's great, when I saw you were there I hoped he was able to meet with you and reminisce about his childhood. It does him good! Es un paraguayo de corazon!