Monday, December 16, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


We have so much to be thankful for!





 
We spent Thanksgiving Day with teammates. We had lots of food, lots of fellowship and surprisingly lots of rain. The rain and cooler weather were a nice change from the previous day’s 100 degree weather.


 

 



The kids trotting off to do fireworks.

Annual talent show.  This year Ginny read some limericks, Joshua did two experiments using balloons, Tyler played the harp and Micah did two experiments using eggs.









Baseball game after lunch.

Josiah's first Thanksgiving
 
 
 
FUNNY-NESS
Micah: I want a turkey leg.

Dad: They are all taken.

Micah: Ok.  I’ll have the hand. (I think he meant wing.)

 

 

Tyler: One of dad’s patients just told me that our chicken has laid a bunch of eggs across the road.

Micah: What’s her name?

Tyler: I don’t know, just a lady.

Micah: Not her name, the chicken’s name.

Tyler: I don’t know.  She didn’t say.


No comments: