Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Girl Time

Saturday, September 6, 2008

God has put several pre-teen and teenaged girls in my path and I have really enjoyed getting to know them. A few months after we moved to San Francisco I invited a handful of girls to my house to bake and decorate cookies. Since then I have had a couple UNO matches at the house and a have showed Cheaper By The Dozen I and II. Today 11 girls came over. I did not have an agenda and I soon realized that I didn’t need one. Those girls can talk! We talked for 2 ½ hours. I’d like to have them over once a week for fellowship. I am praying about introducing a Bible study in the weeks to come. None of the girls who come are Christians and I would love for them to feel that my house is a fun place to go and hear about God.



Making cookies - June 2007

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Oh wow! God is so great. I will be praying for this opportunity for you, Wask. That's amazing. I love girls that age. They want love and guidance so badly.